Science and technology for a quiet Europe
Instructions for oral presentations
The session chair or yourself has to start the presentation
Presentation time is 15 min. There will be a notification when the 15 min. has passed.
Discussion time is 3 min. There will be a notification when the 3 min. has passed.
There is a 2 min. interval to change rooms.
- No presentation templates are required. However, please use the Euronoise2015 logo (logo with photo or logo without photo or logo transparant without photo).
- Your presentation has to be uploaded at least 2 hours before the start of your session in Speaker Room 1.3.
- Please make your presentation available for uploading to the conference computers as .ppt or .pps on a memory stick.
- Please label your presentation as: room_day_hour_name so it is easy to find your presentation on the conference computers. Example:
- The presentation will be available on the conference computer in your session room
Instructions for posters
- The size of the poster is DIN A0 (119 x 84 cm) portrait.
- No poster templates are required. However, please use the Euronoise2015 logo (logo with photo or logo without photo or logo transparant without photo).
- Posters are mounted with pins (available on site)
- Posters will remain on display at the lobby area on floor 0 on Tuesday, from 9:00 till 18:00. Presenters are expected to be present at their poster at the time slot indicated in the program